The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and the Korea Creative Contents Agency (KOCCA) are collecting entries for the Smart Content 2012 Awards to discover and help promote the best smart content. Those who are involved and interested in the smart content industry are invited to take part.
Event: Smart Content 2012 Awards
Competition Period: October 11 – October 25
Target: Any content which is based on smart device services (smartphones, tablet PCs, smart TVs etc.)
Gaming – Casual games, arcade games, adventure, sports etc.
Education/Reading – Books, language learning, KIDS etc.
Entertainment – Music, movies, shows, animation etc.
Information/Lifestyle – Health, food, photo/video, holiday, navigation, news, sports, business etc.
Platform – Distribution platforms, social platforms, campus platforms etc.
Note: All content must already be released.
– 5 million won prize money plus trophy
– Booth at the awards event
– Support for marketing both in Korea and overseas
– Support for participation in MWC2013 (booth, pass, marketing materials)
– Entries can be from Korea-based individuals, teams or companies.
– As more than one entry can be made, the same content cannot be submitted more than once.
– Entries can only be made online during the competition period. Any changes must be made online.
– In the case that there is a copyright problem before or after awards are given, the entry or award will be cancelled.
For more information check the Smart Content 2012 Awards & Conference website.