Get away from the computer and get ready to take on other startups at the third Add Venture event! This is a great way to get to know others in the startup community and create new relationships. Check for more details below.
■ Time and Date: 1pm – 6pm. June 22, 2013
■ Venue: Song-ra Middle School, Namyanju, Gyeonggi-do (031-559-3269)
■ Participants: Young (or those who think they are!) venturists and anyone related or interested in ventures
■ Official Sponsor: SVI (Seoul Venture Incubator)
– By shuttle bus: (Difficulty – Low ☆☆☆☆★) Departs from outside KT Olleh Space in Gwanghwamun at 11am
– By car: (Difficulty – Not bad ☆☆★★★) : Search for Song-ra Middle School, Namyanju via GPS
– By public transport: (Difficulty – Advanced ★★★★★) : Prove that you used public transport with a photo and get free entry for your determination!
Price: 10,000won per participant
* The fee can be paid on the day in cash or by card.
Games and Sports
Badminton/Basketball/Group games(for everyone)/Team supporter (Even if you don’t want to take part, you’re still welcome to come and support your team!)
CEOs of companies must write what events they are taking part in and the number of team members of each event.
What to bring: Comfortable clothes to play sports in, indoor sneakers, a towel and the desire to win!
Registered companies so far:
OnOff Mix, Cizion, Delight, Comove, SunnySideUp, MONs Group, Syrus, StarFashion, Sporterz
11:00 Bus leaves from Olleh Square
13:00 Assemble at Song-ra Middle School’s Indoor Gymnasium
13:10 Opening Ceremony
13:15 Announcement of Teams and Ice Breakers
16:30 Downtime (Light snack and drink)
16:50 Team Event: Human Chess
17:10 Team Event: Queen Dodgeball
17:50 Closing Ceremony and Awards
Following the closing ceremony the shuttle bus will take everyone to Seoul for an even more energy-filled after party! With great food and drinks this will be one night to remember!
* Venue to be announced in the near future. (Taking recommendations!)