‘The mobile industry is currently at its peak with incredible opportunities not seen in the last 10 years, should I also do something?’
We believe that many designers / developers are thinking along the same lines. Some may not want to go as far as to start their own ventures, but there are definitely many who wants to design mobile apps or services. For this group of people, their main concern is likely to be (1) What should I make or design? (2) I have something in mind, but I wish there are people who can work together with me.
This is why we are organizing the K Cube Engineering Fellows Program.
K Cube Fellows?
This is a program where a few selected developers / designers come together to form a team and get hands-on experience in designing and making a mobile app / service for 5 weeks. The teams will meet every Saturday (for around 4 – 6 hours) in Gangnam (location to be decided later) to:
– Receive feedback for what they have completed for the past week from professional mentors
– Listen to lectures from experienced developers / designs on their experiences and past stories
– To network with other professionals and K Cube Fellows
For those who have already formed a team, they can apply directly as a team (of up to 3 members). Individuals can come to our first session (30th June) to network and find team members.
Although there are quite a number of incubating / mentoring programs going on during weekdays, such programs are impossible for working professionals to attend. However, it is likely that there are many among these professionals who wants to try making a mobile service / app. This is why we have decided to create this program. However, this program is not just for working professionals. We welcome everyone who has the relevant knowledge and skills, including university students.
Introducing the mentors / professionals
– Feedback Session:
K Cube Ventures Investment Professionals,
K Cube Family (Startups who have received investments from K Cube Ventures)
– Lecture Session:
– Target applicants: Developers / Designers interested in making mobile apps / services
– Application Process:
– Documents needed: Detailed resume (inclusive of past experience and contact number), Self introduction and reason for application, (optional) introduction of the app / service you wish to create
– Program: 6/30 – 7/28
– Final Presentation: Each team will have their presentation on the final day of the program and outstanding teams will win IT gadgets such as Galaxy S III, New iPad etc.
We look forward to your application.
[#M_Click here for original article in Korean|Hide|
- 6/24(일) 자정까지 서류 마감
- 6/25(월)~6/28(목)까지 간단한 면접 (대면, Skype, 전화 등)
- 6/29(금) 발표 (20명 수준)